Sunday, April 20, 2008

Server Gerbil Night at the Bar

Once Saturday hits midnight and crosses into Sunday, the central website for our online classes goes down. One of the people in my group for a class project suggested that it will go back up once they put the gerbil back on the wheel.

I thought it was just the server that went offline to go hit the bars. Apparently it's the gerbil that powers the servers that goes to the bars.

This really has nothing to do with school, but I am tired and still have many pages to work through.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Perhaps, it is a baby hamster. And he is taking a broccoli break.

Ren said...

Baby hamsters couldn't handle the traffic these servers get. I stand by my Saturday night alcoholic gerbil theory.

Chris said...

well, maybe a MANIC Saturday night alcoholic gerbil would be plausible. it was probably pounding vodka and red bulls.