Wednesday, May 28, 2008

9 units down, 33 more to go

The first semester is done. Grades are posted. I passed. YAY.

Too bad I was slow about enrolling for summer classes and therefore didn't make it into any summer classes I wanted. I'm only wait-listed for two. If I'm lucky I might get into one of them.

My membership cards for the American Library Association and the California Library Association came in. I am a card-carrying...something!

In the meantime, I'm teaching myself Spanish, reading recreationally, and thinking of reading the textbooks I should have read this past semester.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Thinking of reading the textbooks you should have read? No. Don't do it. You must follow through with your procrastination. If you feel compelled to do something, then, maybe, you could classify them according to the Dewey Decimal System.

Chris said...

Oh, and congrats on completing your first semester!!! Perhaps, this should have been my first post.

Ren said...

Haha, thanks, Chris and TJ. I only have 4 textbooks in the collection so far, I don't think I can DDS them yet.